torsdag den 14. februar 2013

P1.2 / Constructing Fiction / Manuscript for Video


-

This is Manhattan.

-

SoHo is located by 6th Avenue on the west side, Houston Street on the north, Lafayette Street on the east, and Canal Street to the south.

East Village is the area east from Bowery to the east river, between 14th Street and Houston Street
Both these areas are known for their artists, musicians and art galleries, which all started in the late 1960s.

-

Due to the housing shortage and rising prices on Manhattan in the 1980s, the artists began moving across Williamsburg Bridge.
They started by settling down south of the Bridge, but soon they moved north and today they have become majority of people living in Williamsburg and with art galleries and event everywhere.

-

My name is Jack Bundy and I am 27 years old. I am very interested in arts and music, and part of the Hipster movement – You can almost say that I started the hipster movement. This is why I am moving in at the corner of Keap Street and 4th Street in Williamsburg.

-

If you want to be a Hipster you have to a beard. I prefer a moustache, because everything else makes my face looks puffy.

Today I am wearing a white t-shirt by Commes Des Garcon. Why do Japanese designers give their brand a French name?

I also wear a Wrangler Demin gilet that I bought at Beacon’s Closet on 88 North 11th Street in Williamsburg.

I wear a pair of double cloth black denim jeans by Tellason limited edition, only 25 pair made. My pair is of course first one.

These jeans are held up by a brown Hugo Boss leather belt. Real leather of course. 

I prefer socks from Ralph Lauren; these are white with royal blue stripes.

For shoes I wear a pair of Mark McNairy, brogue shoes.
  

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar